At Servigroup Hotels, our commitment to your health and that of our collaborators, the quality of the service we offer, and insuring you enjoy your well-deserved holiday safely, is our priority at all times.
For this reason, our hotels will gradually open their doors again as conditions allow. Do not forget to sign up for the Servigroup newsletter and follow us on our social networks to be the first to find out all the news.
Some of the measures that we would like to highlight for your peace of mind and that you enjoy a safe holiday are the following:
- All hotels have undergone an intense process of deep cleaning and sanitation prior to reopening.
- The recommendations of the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Institute for Spanish Tourist Quality (ICTE) will be followed.
- At Servigroup we have health guarantee certificates from the leading companies in the sector.
- Implementation of digital options for the different hotel services.
- Those who choose Benidorm or Villajoyosa as their destination will have at their disposal the free healthcare service that we already offered in collaboration with the IMED Levante Benidorm Hospital.
- All our suppliers will be informed of the established prevention measures and must comply with these protocols.
Safety Committee for Risk Management
- We have a contingency plan prepared by ASPY.
- Hotel staff have received specific training on safety and hygiene protocols from ASPY and have mandatory personal protection equipment.
- Common areas will be ventilated frequently.
- The measures will be increased and the frequency of cleaning services in common areas will be intensified, with special emphasis on toilets, lounges, elevators, handles or switches.
- Social distancing protocols in open common areas and reduced capacity to 75% in closed common areas.
- Hydroalcoholic gel points in the different areas of the hotel, mandatory use at the entrance to the hotel and restaurant.
- The maximum occupancy in the elevators, will be that which is indicated in the current safety regulations.
- Shoe disinfection mat at the main entrance to the hotel.
- Compulsory use of hydroalcoholic gel at the reception, while greeting each client.
- Markers will be installed to respect the safety distance.
Restaurant and bar
- Compulsory use of hydroalcoholic gel before entering the restaurant, as well as the implementing of extra dispensers inside the buffet.
- Limited capacity, ensuring the physical distance of two meters between the tables or, where appropriate, groupings of tables.
- The swimming pools have a water treatment system using electrolysis.
- Distance between sunbeds of 1.50 m.
- Capacity of pool and solarium will be 75% to avoid possible crowds.
Our commitment to you and the quality of your holiday, will always be the cornerstone of the Servigroup philosophy.